I was so excited to see your comments and congrats today! I am still pregnant (as far as I know...) and go to the ob on Monday. Its so strange this time since everything happened quickly and naturally that I don't go in for early Betas or an early u/s. My OB did put me on progesterone suppositories (oh joy) since they worked well with T. I have had a few people ask if I am pregnant because I have mentioned dr's appointments or people notice what I am and am not drinking but I haven't even told my parents yet. FJ reminded me about how much my mother dotes on me in this state (this is my 4th pregnancy- 2 resulting in m/c, 1 in my daughter, and well, keep your fingers crossed for this one) so we opted to wait until after the ultrasound at 8 weeks to tell everyone. I have had very few symptoms. My boobs are not sore, I am not really nauseaus, but I am very tired. And- I am scared to death...
I have been the patient in the ultrasound office who has to be told my baby is not alive. I have also been the girl who starts bleeding on a wim only to be told I am having an early miscarriage and that there is not much I can do but wait it out. On the flip side- with T- I have also been the mom where everything was just fine. I only want a repeat of the third situation.
One part of me is setting myself up for failure- cautiously optimistic they call it. Another part of me thinks that my body knows what it is doing this time around. Practically symptomless? Well ever since AF started back in November- I have been symptomless in that area too. Could it be that my body is "immune" to symptoms?
Monday will be here soon enough and I will know if there is a beating heart. God I hope there is.
Thanks again for everyone's support. This community is truly awesome- no matter where you are in this process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I will be anxious to hear how your appointment goes next week!
I've been thinking about you, sweetie. Praying that Monday's appointment goes beautifully. ((LOTS OF HUGS))
crossing fingers!
I can't wait to read a glowing and ecstatic post next week!!!
Post a Comment