Sorry for the lack of posts. I have been reading your blogs and even commenting some. I just feel funny being here- being a graduate x2 of IF. It still hurts like hell when I hear of others who get pregnant magically with #1. It just makes me think that they will never know the pain that the IF community feels everyday. I also don't want anyone to forget what I went through and think all of this came easy for our family. But yes, I am still pregnant. 13 weeks today according to my lmp but probably 12 according to my most recent u/s. We are thrilled and the word is out. All family knows and now most friends. They are thrilled. I have only received 1 negative comment about stress and how we will deal with 2 under 2 but overall the reception has been positive (thank God because I can't seem to keep my mouth shut when someone pisses me off lately!).
We have a lot going on right now- we sold our house in the city and are moving to the suburbs- Tuesday. Yes, this Tuesday. We are busy packing and preparing. I am planning to take Tuesday off to close and move some boxes but I don't have an abundance of leave left considering I just took 12 weeks and will want to take at least 10 come November.
T is doing great. She is a bundle of energy and trying desperately to move from one place to the next as quickly as she can. She stands on her own (for a few seconds) and has taken a step or 2 but not really walking. She is a speed demon at crawling! She is babbling incessantly and sounds like she is saying cat for everything (we don't have a cat mind you so that's not really what she is saying). No mama, dada, or other baby words that we would LOVE to hear. She doesn't really wave or blow kisses although I try my best to make her and she claps only sometimes. She has 5 teeth and smiles the biggest smile you've ever seen- all the time. Seriously- she hardly ever cries. I love her so much. I sometimes secretly am scared that I can't possibly love #2 as much but I know that I can deep down.
Congrats to all of the announcements out there. Wishing you positive vibes if you are still ttc. Believe me- I haven't forgotten how hard it is and I never will. Take care all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats on your new house
Glad to hear all is going well and congratulations on a new house:-) Very exciting and well-times:-)
Very glad to hear that all is well! Congrats on the house--good luck with the move! :)
So great to hear that this pregnancy is going well and that T is growing and thriving! Hope everything went smoothly with your move, and you feel well settled in your new home. :)
Post a Comment