Wednesday, September 10, 2008

12 weeks old

Thank you SO much for all of your advice on pumping. I am already increasing my water intake and trying to play around with the speeds/ functions of my pump. I am still pumping about 5 ounces total for my morning pump session and about 3-4 in my evening pumping session but it does seem to be increasing some.

FJ and I took T to Vermont this weekend to visit her aunt and uncle. She had her first airplane flight (flights- we actually had 4 flights with plane changes) and did great. Aside from the germs that airplanes can breed- I highly recommend flying with an infant because honestly- it didn't faze her. I fed her right before take off and then she slept the rest of the flights. We were only gone for 2 days but it was great to get away.

I haven't updated on weight loss in a few weeks so fyi- I have lost a total of 9 pounds in one month for a grand total of 37 from the biggest part of my pregnancy. I have about 2 or so pounds to go before getting to my "early" pregnancy weight (I say early instead of pre because to me, pre includes pre IF treatment which would be about 20 pounds less than that). I hope to lose about 25 or so more but will be happy with 15.

If I am lucky enough to get pregnant again, I fully intend on starting at a much lower weight and keeping my weight gain to a minimum. Beggers can't be choosers though and if I got pregnant right now and gained 10000 pounds, I'd be okay with that just to have another baby.

3 comments:

RBandRC said...

So glad that you're getting there with the pumping. It gets a lot easier the more you do it! YAY for 12 weeks and your continued weight loss! That's great! :) ((HUGS))

Rela Pantaleon said...

wow, that's great progress in losing weight! Share the secret when you can!

kirke said...

You are doing so good with the weight loss :) It's just so much harder to take off the older we get....I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that I can't eat the same way I did when I was a teenager.