I am back at work now. Have been for a week and I did survive. Its funny- I totally and completely dreaded going back to the point where I almost didn't do it. Then, I went, and I loved it. I feel completely guilty for feeling that way like I am saying I'd rather be at work than raise my daughter but the truth is- staying home really isn't an option for us and I admit- I like my job. So it works. FJ dropped her off in the a.m.s this week and I picked her up. Aside from a little fussiness in the afternoons due to being overtired, some excessive pooping that led to diaper rash- she did great. I love the baby sitter and I think that T loves being there. She is so attentive and has always loved watching our dogs run around- now she get to watch other children all day long. The sitter wants all the kids to nap from about 12-2 daily. I thought this would be impossible for T as she naps when she feels like it these days and not for very long. Today, being Saturday, I thought I'd give the 12-2 nap a try. I put her in her pack n play at noon- she fussed for about 5 minutes and has been asleep since (its 1:25). I am still sitting on my couch having gotten nothing done because I am just "waiting" for her to wake up.
On another note- AF came for a visit on Tuesday (11/19 for the record). I have been nursing 3 times a day and supplementing with formula 3 times a day and wappo- my body kicked in and AF showed. Does this mean I am fertile? Does it mean anything? I have to say that for the first time in my life I was relieved for her visit. I thought my body might take a while to get used to not being pregnant and not nursing but nope- she's here. I am planning to do opks this month just to see if I seem to be ovulating. I am so not ready for the ttc obsession but would love to "fall" pregnant. We'll see how obsessed I get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sounds like you and T are doing wonderfully!
Sorry bout the AF ..i dislike her !
It sounds like the transition to work went beautifully! Congrats on finding a solution that works for your family (that is the most important thing). :)
Glad to see an update from you and hear that things are going well for you!
Hello-
I am an adoptive mom who rode the infertility roller coaster for four years. I just started a not for profit called Parenthood for Me.
Our mission is to provide financial and emotional support to those starting families through adoption and medical intervention.
I am reaching out to the adoption and infertility community to spread the word. Please visit my website and sign up to be on our mailing list.
Also, if possible, pass the link on to your circle.
I appreciate the help.
http://www.parenthoodforme.org/
Sincerely,
Erica Walther Schlaefer
ovulation? opks?! wow!!!
time really flies. didn't we just get our bfps?
Post a Comment