Sunday, June 21, 2009

Updates

We have been busy, busy! We moved to our new house and love it! It is big and clean and new and we couldn't be happier. The yard is huge and the dogs are in heaven running around!

T turned 1 year old on Friday! She had a great day. We took her to Por.trait Inn.ov.ations for a "photo shoot" and the pics turned out great!!!! FJ met us for lunch and then had to go back to work. Later that afternoon we opened presents and ate cupcakes. T is a fan! I have tried to get her to drink whole milk and she doesn't seem to like it. She has always been finicky about cold formula so I heated the milk up and she still doesn't want it. I have been mixing the formula with it and she can still tell. Any advice?

T update- she is walking and even hopping and running some. It is so freakin' cute. She doesn't say much that we can decipher but is very verbal in her own way. She seems to have "da da" down and associates it with FJ. "mumma" is fewer heard but I'm okay with it! She waves hi and bye (2 separate hand gestures for her) but doesn't feel the need to say anything while doing them. I want her to talk because I want to know what she is thinking- but I am not trying to rush things. Its hard to believe how fast everything has gone!

The baby in my belly is moving around constantly. I feel little flutters randomly that I am confident are the baby. I have a dr's appt next week that includes an ultrasound (anatomy check) but we won't find out the gender until he/she is born. I am eager to see the baby and know that everything is okay.

Happy Father's Day everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about! Very glad to hear that all is well. I can't believe T is a year already--time really is flying! No assvice on the milk thing, though I worry about that transition as well.

Please keep us posted on everything, including your appointment! :) ((HUGS))

AwkwardMoments said...

Happy Birthday !. Congrats on the walking and moving and all that stuff.

I was told if thye do not like milk to try and put Carnation instant Mix in it. Good Luck

Courtney said...

This is a wonderful update! Congratulations on the first year birthday, and so happy to hear that this pregnancy is going well.
:)

George said...

1 year old already...wow, time flies...and walking/running - now you'll need to get that 2nd set of eyes in the back of your head ;)

How fun that you feel the baby moving...love that!