This was the best weekend we've had in a long time. As I think I mentioned- FJ and I took Friday off. We hadn't done our taxes yet (procrastinators????) and wanted to drive up to N. VA to see a baseball game. We got up early Friday- laughed at our neighbors as they left for work- and got busy. FJ mowed the lawn and I cleaned the house (sounds like fun?). We dropped the dogs off at their favorite doggy daycare/ kennel and bought tu.rbo t.ax. A few hours later we were done and got a very sizeable amount back this year! Wahoo!!! We headed up to N. VA, caught the Nationals vs. Br.aves game (beautiful new stadium btw) and stayed overnight at FJ's folks' house. We got up Sat. a.m. and went to I.KEA (our new favorite store!) and bought bedding, wall hangings, and a new rug for the guest room. It looks phenomenal! It used to be the ugliest room in the house and now I think it might be my fav. This a.m. we got up and went to church and now I am resting. Overall, I can't complain!
Thursday night I took my shoes off and couldn't find my ankle bones. Nothing else on my body is described as small except my ankles and wrists. This has always been my body make up. Well- no longer! My ankles are now permantently swollen and throbbing! I am so glad I took Friday off so I didn't have to stand at work all day but they are still swollen! Any advice? I am trying my darndest to cut out excess sodium but it seems like since I have never worried about this before that everything is chock full! Looks like a trip to the grocery store is in my near future- great more walking around and being on my feet!
We are feeling baby boo boo move more and more these days. I should say "seeing" rather than feeling. If I lift up my shirt I can see lots of wiggling and random alien type movements going on in my tummy. Its so strange because I feel him/ her kicking but can only see these movements (doesn't feel like anything is going on). This proves to me that baby boo boo is moving a whole lot more than I had thought before.
29 weeks and counting! Baby classes start this week! Wow- are we ever getting close!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
YAH for baby boo-boo and movements. It is awesome isn't it.
Will it make you feel any better that we just did our taxes saturday night and WAHOO for a big tax return AND that economic Stimulous- I jumped for joy. Maturnity Leave won't suck so bad!
I am so sorry about the ankle/feet sweeling. Mine tend to do it in the afternoon - but after propped up- they return to normal size.
We are getting close - YEAH for us. We have a childbirth class may 10th. Can't wait to hear about yours. (we can only do a one day cram session because of Hubs' job scedule)
YAY for 29 weeks and a wiggly Baby Boo Boo! As for the swollen ankles...ELEVATE them all the time--even at night while you are sleeping and drink a lot of water.
Hope the swelling gets better soon! HUGS!
That is awesome you can see all that movement! I love IKEA too, one opened up about 7 miles from my house (I can do MUCH damage there)
Congrats on 29 weeks AND the tax return!!! :) I can't believe you are almost to 30 weeks!
Post a Comment