Well- I lost 2 pounds on w.eight w.atchers this week. The program accounts for bf'ing and allows you to eat much more than the non bf'er. I didn't think I'd lose anything with all I ate! I am hoping to continue the trend and be back in my non maternity clothes by the time I go back to work- 3 months from today. I have 20 pounds to go! I would love to continue losing but baby steps...
Anyhow- T will be 2 months old tomorrow. Amazing how fast time has flown. She can still fit into some of her newborn stuff despite her almost doubling of her weight! Its so hard to put clothes away that she is already out of. This weekend FJ's parents and sister and bil came for a visit. We had a great time and T got majorly spoiled. I don't think we will ever have to buy her clothes- it seems like every time I think we will need some new clothes- someone shows up with a shopping bag full. We are so thankful! T is smiling, laughing, and cooing a whole lot more than she did even last week. She loves to listen to music and for me to clap, snap, and act goofy. She doesn't, however, like sitting in her bouncy seat or swing unless she has a pacifier in her mouth and even then she just falls asleep. Does anyone have any advice/ ideas on "games" to play with T? Like I said- she loves music and will also play for a few minutes on her activity mat but those things get old for her quickly!
We may be going on our first "big" roadtrip this weekend to Washington DC. FJ's cousin goes to college there and his aunt will be in town dropping her at school. It will be the first time T meets either relative. I'm not sure we'll stay overnight- too much to have to board the dogs- but should be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I do patty cake and peek a boo. I do feel silly at times but I figure ANYTHING to not have a crying/bored baby is fine by me. My kid has decided the swing is a torture chair. He refuses to sit in it at all lately. He loved it, now HATES it .. I really should take a picture of his lil screaming face .. It's pathetic but very very cute and hilarious all at the same time ( hilarious because I know he is really not in harms way)
Coming over from ICLW...
Good luck on the road trip. I'm bringing my niece on a 9-10 hour trip next month.
yay 2 months old! that is so great :)
here from ICLW
2 lbs. and 2 months yeah!!!!
Have fun with the road trip.
(ILCW)
YAY for 2 pounds! That's awesome! I really need to get myself on a program. I can't believe she's 2 months! So exciting! :) HUGS!
Howdy from ICLW!
Congrats on the weight loss! Keep up the good work.
Congrats on the weight loss...and, save those clothes, little squares of baby clothes make a wonderful memory quilt!
Here from ICLW...Peek a Boo is a good one. My son also liked these rattles that you could attach to his feet or his hands...he would entertain himself with those for awhile..
CONGRATS on the weight loss! I am doing WW too...well I was, i fell off the wagon on vacation, but am going to a meeting this week and getting back on that horse....
Here from ICLW.
Congratulations on the two pounds! It seems the older I get, the harder it is to shake :)
2 months, really?? Are you sure about this one?? Hope your road trip went well.
Thanks for visiitng my site. I used to play peek a boo with my kids a lot when they were little and sing silly songs. They also liked to dance around the living room.
Congrats on your weight loss. ICLW
Post a Comment