This week I have really "popped out". I am noticeably pregnant and barely fitting into my earlier maternity clothes (keep in mind I bought maternity pants week 10!). My pelvis still hurts from round ligament pain but it seems to Slllllllloooooooowwwwwwwwlllllllllyyyyyyy getting better. I am hoping that "great pregnant feeling" is just around the corner. FJ and I are going to spend this weekend cleaning and then hopefully we can do some work on the nursery soon.
Last week there was a chance that we were going to move. We got a call from our realtor who is a good friend of FJ's and he said that he thought he had some clients in which our house is perfect for. We thought about it and decided to let these people come and take a look. In the meantime we went house hunting to see what is out there in our price range and found "the perfect" house. Long story short- the people think our house is too small square footage wise and aren 't coming to see it. So I am a little bummed that we aren't moving to "the perfect" house. FJ says one will come along again in a year or so when the market fixes itself and we are ready to put the house on the market.
I went to a baby shower today- my first since falling pregnant. It is so different when you can truly be happy for the mom to be! Everyone kept saying- you're next and this is practice for you and for the first time in years I thought they were telling the truth! A colleague of mine also confided in me and she is pregnant. I am happy for her but still feel a twinge of jealousy that they were not trying but not-not trying. I guess infertility will always be with me.
I am ready for warm weather! I have not broken down and bought a maternity coat but need to if the weather is going to stay cold like it is! Any suggestions on where to get a cheap-o one? I tried Targ`et but they only have their spring like trenches out right now. But I will freeze without one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am glad that you had fun at the baby shower ..Coat what's that?
So sorry that the snobbby people think that the sq footage is too small ...
I'm having the same issue with the weather. It's FREEZING here and I can barely fit into my coat. My buttons are like busting at the seams. The worst part is that ALL of my maternity shirts are all like spring shirts, so I'm freezing all the time. UGH. I'm so ready for spring already!
YAY for 22 weeks and for popping! SO EXCITING! :)
Yet another week has passed! Where is the time going??? Good luck with finding a coat. Maybe you can find one online somewhere?????
Post a Comment