I am getting more and more uncomfortable by the day. I am NOT complaining about it though because if little Baby Boo Boo is comfy in there and it makes him/ her more healthy upon arrival- I will take uncomfortable any day. Just to document how I feel though... my pelvis continues to feel very sore (that is lower belly and groin area), my heartburn is turning into acid reflux, my feet are either sore or swollen at the end of everyday, and today my hands went numb twice. I am thinking that I need to definitely bring up the last bit with my OB at my appt on Wed. It seemed to help to drink a bottle of water so I am not sure if this was symbol of dehydration or what???
We had our 4D ultrasound Mon. It was fantastic! All day the baby was in a lazy mode. I told my OB when I got there that he/she hadn't moved much that day so I wasn't sure what we'd see. The hb looked good and he/she moved a bit when prodded but the twisting and turning, kicking and punching I feel daily did not show up that day. The technician finally woke him/her up and she/he turned and we saw his/her face. The tech said he/she looks just like FJ. FJ and I couldn't really see that but it was great to see a healthy bambino nonetheless! Everyone who has seen the pictures now says that the baby looks like a boy. Whatever- before everyone said I was carrying like its a girl. We'll just have to wait 8 more weeks (or less!!!) to find out!
Today FJ and I bought new cell phones, a new laptop, and a book for me. We got a huge return on taxes this year and we aren't hesitating to spend it! Not really- there's some in the bank- but going on a shopping spree like this one is so out of character. I hope to be able to post the u/s pics and nursery pics soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i have slight swelling after working my 8-10 hour day but once I put my feet up take off my shoes/sock and drink more water - It goes away also.
I hear ya on the tax return- we got a good amount to and I am PLEASED! I want to get another laptop and a cellphone. I should do that.
Glad to hear the U/s went well. I want to see pics PLEASEEEEeeeee ..or just email me one if you don't want to put it up.
I would love to see nursery pics also- (um mine isn't started yet..opps)
I've been having that soreness in the groin area too. Glad to know I'm not alone in that.
So glad to hear that the u/s went well! Post pics soon!!! :)
only 8 more weeks? so exciting!
our tax return has little one's name all over it. and maybe we'll put a tad bit into savings. yeah right.
ok miss lub, you owe us lots of pics!
:)
Woohoo, yay for 8wks left and everything going well...including a shopping spree!:)
Post a Comment