Its a good thing that I am a nerd and always read all of the literature that comes with my meds. For this reason I was aware of a "strange" side effect of progesterone suppositories that I was not fortunate to experience until today... I went to the restroom at about 9 a.m. and boom- there it was.... (here comes the waaaaaayyyyyyyy tmi) chunky, white cottage cheesy vaginal discharge. Disgusting! I wiped and wiped and after several attempts, it disappeared and hasn't come back since (thank the good Lord). Anyway, I am worried that this discharge is going to show itself again while at the RE tomorrow- embarrassing!
I continued to feel like crap all day today. Its definitely worse during the work week. I don't know if its because I am not eating as much during the day or its just from working. Nonetheless, I am not complaining.
Tomorrow is u/s day. I am hoping and praying with all I've got that we see a heartbeat. I am taking a half day at work and have told the few people I know that if they don't see me to expect the worst. If I go in, all will be good. Please oh please be good news!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
i am chanting that as well!! PLease oh please lets all have good news
I'll be praying for you!!!
I am hoping with all my heart that you get to hear the best sound ever.
Sorry, but ick! Still thinking good thoughts for you however. Good luck!
I have high hopes for your visit tomorrow and I can't wait to hear about it! Good luck!!!
I am thinking good thoughts for you -- I hope you see that little heart beat.
Yes, I used progesterone suppositories several times - GROSS. But, it really isn't a vaginal discharge. The progesterone is absorbed by your body but some of the powder that they use as a vehicle for the meds is not. So it comes out.
I used a pad the whole time I was using them.
High high hopes for tomorrow! Good luck!
Post a Comment