Saturday, November 3, 2007

6 weeks!

I broke down and looked at a calendar to see exactly how many weeks since my last period. Last Wed. I was six weeks. Wow. Six weeks. I just hope something is still growing inside of me. The day after the progesterone situation I did my suppository at noon. Then I did my regular dosage at 10 p.m. which is when I usually do it. All that afternoon and evening I felt ill. Not crampy finally but nauseaus. I attributed to doubling up on progesterone. That's when I looked at the calendar. I haven't felt well since which I am hoping is a good sign. Its nausea that I wanted and its nausea that I have. I can't eat large portions like I am used to and if I go more than 30 minutes without drinking anything I feel as though I might die. But I am happy about it! I keep telling FJ that I feel sick and he keeps saying, "good". I completely agree.

Our 6 month pupply Clementine got fixed yesterday. I am spending my day chasing her around and keeping her off the furniture. She is feeling great and keeps looking at me funny when I tell her no (we usually let her up on the couch with us). Her brother, Guinness, is lounging on the furniture, jumping around and Clementine keeps expecting me to fuss at him. Anyway, that's all the update I have for now. I have my dr's appt on Tuesday a.m. and am hoping to see good things in there. I am praying so hard for this one. I just want to know that it will all be okay...

7 comments:

peesticksandstones said...

Congrats on hitting the 6-week mark! I feel like I'm practically turning blue over here holding my breath and waiting for the next beta myself. Totally can understand what you're going through right now. Looking forward to more awesome updates.

Take care, and have a happy weekend!

RBandRC said...

YAY for 6 weeks! I'm hoping and praying with everything I have that Tuesday brings fantastic news! :)

HUGS!

AwkwardMoments said...

we really are in this together - thinging of you

Anns said...

I am SO jealous, I want nausea too... it's just not fair!!!!

lady in waiting said...

OMG!! I love that you named your puppy Clementine! That's what I want to name a daughter if G-d willing I ever get one.

Oh yeah, and congrats on the m/s! You have truly arrived! Right on target with the 6w mark, too :) Yay!

Anonymous said...

Yay for nausea!

Courtney said...

Congratulations on the milestone! I will be anxiously awaiting to hear all the good news after Tuesday's appointment. We are all hoping and praying with you...