Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Today's the day... (updated- ultrasound results)

Here we go. Today is the day. I will post this afternoon (or earlier if I can get on) and tell the results either way. Please keep us in your thoughts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Updated: We saw one sac and one baby. A teeny tiny little fluttering heart. The dr. said everything looks healthy and on track. I am 6w4d along. Next appt- Nov. 27 at 9 a.m. with my OB. I hope I don't have any panic attacks in the meantime. I promise not to blog only about my worries now. I am breathing a little easier but know that I still need to be cautious. Thank you thank you thank you to all of you for your well wishes. I truly don't know where I'd be without you! :)

13 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

YAH YAH YAH YAH AYH!!!

Courtney said...

Yay!!! Such a great and momentous day for both you and Farah!!!!!! Congratulations to you, the hubby, and the little one. :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Once you see a heartbeat, it is a HUGE milestone. Congrats!

C said...

Woot!!

RBandRC said...

YAY!!!! So excited for you! I'm glad to hear that things look great and that you're going to relax a bit. Enjoy and congratulations! :)

Missy said...

I'm so happy for you! Yay!

Ms Heathen said...

Congratulations! That is such great news, and I really am so pleased for you.

Tracy said...

How exciting!!!!! congrats!

Kristen said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!! So delighted for you! :)

Searching said...

Congrats on the beautiful little flutterer!

dmarie said...

Congrats!

hammygirl said...

That's so awesome!!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I nominated you for an award...come take a peek!