I am now entering my 11th week. I can hardly believe it. Friday I will officially be 12 weeks and will tell the world. I won't have a dr's appt until Tuesday of next week so maybe I should wait but I just can't at this point. First of all, a lot of people at work already know (I have a hard time lying and a hard time lying and a hard time keeping secrets) and secondly, I am just excited! I know that the proverbial rug can still be yanked at anytime, but I hope not. Regardless I promised myself that I would enjoy this- every second- until- well either until June or until well, you know.
My friend that I posted about last week is officially having twins. She saw two heartbeats today and I couldn't be more thrilled. We will be due 5 weeks apart but with her having twins we will most likely deliver closer together. How exciting!!!
FJ is going to give quitting smoking another go. He has purchased Chantix (I can't remember which of you recommended it but we read up on it and think its good for him) and he will begin taking it tomorrow. The one thing I don't like about it is that you gradually quit. Not too gradual- it takes 1 week, but still. I never think FJ is serious unless I see him go cold turkey. We all know how that turned out last time though so I am willing to try this. His quit date is Dec. 19- his 33rd birthday- so lets hope he holds out.
We are going up to NYC for a few days before Christmas and since NY has nothing but non smoking in restaurants- that'll help. Anyway, I hope all is well with you all. Hopefully my exhaustion will subside soon and I will be able to post more. I contine to read your blogs though and hope you know how much you all mean to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
wooo hoo for 11 weeks and enjoying every lasting minute of this. I know that feeling. I become 11 weeks tomorrow. I have a dr appointment the 14th. they are going to do a NT scan and such. Keep me posted. It so greating having someone so close to me in this experience.
Wow, 11 weeks, almost 12, that's awesome:-)
OMG you are almost at the 2nd trimester, time is FLYING. I wish FJ the best of luck quitting -- it will be best for you and the baby if he can succeed. One week isn't too long -- maybe this new protocol will work!
Have fun in NYC!!!
Congrats on nearly being out of the 1st tri! Woohoo!!
11 weeks is a great milestone, and the 2nd trimester is just around the corner!!! I'm so happy that you are getting to share successful pregnancies with your friend.
Have fun in NYC! That has to be a great place this time of year. :)
Post a Comment