Tuesday, December 18, 2007
12 week ob appt
The dr's appointment went well today. Dr. C. found the heartbeat with the doppler right away. He says this means the baby is a girl since boys would never cooperate like that. The heartbeat was at about 150 bpm. Dr. C. says that is good. I go back in 2 weeks for a progesterone check and another heartbeat measure. I am so thankful to be treated high risk (even if I hope to not really be at any risk at all) since it means I am seen every few weeks. It is also nice to miss a day of work from time to time for good reason (although I have been warned to save my days for after the baby is born- but I have a gazillion of them so I hope to be okay...). Anyway, that is all that is going on for now. We leave for NYC Thursday so I may not post for a while. I will be thinking about all of you lovely ladies in the meantime! This support system rocks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
WONDERFUL news!!!
PERFECT NEWS!!! So excited for you
Congrats on the wonderful appointment! (and my hubby would disagree with the female-because-it-cooperated comment. ha!)
Have a fun and safe trip!
Congrats on the great appointment! That's a really funny comment about the baby being a girl because it cooperated :) Glad you have an OB with a sense of humor!!
It sounds like everything is moving along very, very well!!! Congratulations on another great visit, and reaching yest another milestone. :)
Great news!:)
Have a great Christmas and a fun time in NYC!
YAY! Glad to hear things are progressing beautifully. Have fun in NYC! HUGS!
Post a Comment