1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Let's see- I had graduated from college and moved to Richmond, VA with 2 friends. We lived in the city and I paid $270 in rent and didn't have a car payment. I taught at a horrible school north of where I teach now and was basically miserable thinking that teaching wasn't for me. It was the end of that year that a colleague talked me into applying elsewhere and now I couldn't be happier in a new county/ new school still teaching! I wasn't dating anyone and living the single life with my friends. I did a lot of stupid things but all in all, they made me who I am today!!!!
2. What 5 things are on your to-do list today?
1. Go to OB
2. Wait for a/c guy to come give us an estimate on a new a/c
3. Call a company about waterproofing our basement
4. Empty the dishwasher
5. Lie on the couch!
3. List some snacks you enjoy.
Uhhh, just about anything! Chewy Chips A.hoy, mint chocolate chip ice cream, most fruits, tortilla with melted cheese, hummus and veggies, and the list goes on...
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
I would most definitely do something with the environment. I am not totally green but I think I would like to be. I am too lazy and cheap to do most things but I think if I had a lot of money it would be easier. I would also buy FJ and I a house and pay off our cars (maybe get new ones- Prias?) and pay all of my families' bills. I don't think I would quit work but ask me again once the baby arrives!
5. List the places you have lived...
Born in Fayettville, NC
Moved to Heidelburg, Germany and Frankfurt, Germany until I was 4 or 5
Moved to Oakton, VA until I was 11ish
Moved to Burke, VA until I was 13ish
Moved to Cheshire, CT until I was 18
Went to college in Farmville, VA
Moved to Richmond, VA when I was 22 and am still here!
6. List the jobs you have done...
Frankie's hotdog restaurant, Everybody's grocery, tutored a Down Syndrome child, daycare, Honey b.aked Ham, Teacher
7. List people you want to know more about...
Everyone!!!
Thanks searching for the ideas!!!

5 comments:
I like your list! That was fun to read!
thanks for the encouragement!! I'm so happy to hear that you've gotten and stayed pregnant with your first IUI. Congratulations. :o)
Cool list! These are fun
btw i was born in Wilmington, NC - my parents went to college in Fayettville, NC
You are due right around the same time as me and I feel bored out of my mind now. I'm so ready for the baby. I can understand your feelings about this as well. I'm due June 30.
Do you have an induction date?
Post a Comment