Friday, July 4, 2008

Quickie update

Just a quickie update...
1. We had our pediatrician appt on Monday and Baby T weighs 6 lbs, 13 ozs. She is past her birthweight!
2. Breastfeeding is back to being hard. I will call my LC Monday for advice. I have considered giving up but googled some questions and everyone says it will get easier. We'll see!
3. We took Baby T for a photo shoot Tuesday- the pics came out GREAT!
4. My grandmother and her sister came in to meet Baby T Tuesday. It was great and Grandma really loves Baby T!
5. We took Baby T to her first party today for the 4th. She was so good! She cried the whole way home though because I think she was over stimulated.
6. I am working hard to lose my baby weight. I gaine 39 pounds throughout my pregnancy and have lost 26. I see pics of myself and am really disgusted. Especially because before I got pregnant I had put on about 15 pounds. I would really love to lose about 30 more pounds or so. It should be easier once I am allowed to exercise. Breastfeeding is helping in the meantime.
That's all for now- I am going to go to sleep before I have to feed T again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have already lost so much weight! Good for you! I wish you could share the pix of your daughter, but I understand if you don't want to.

RBandRC said...

Glad to hear all is well with you and baby T. HUGS! :)

Searching said...

Congrats on the awesome weight loss! BF def does help with it. :) I will keep my fingers crossed that it does get easier for you. Amazing that the human race survived at all with how rough it is!!

I love reading the little tidbits on how T is doing. Glad she is such a delight!