Friday, July 11, 2008

Time flies... 3 weeks!

Time flies when you are having fun! So cliche, but so true. T is 3 weeks and 1 day old. It is so hard to believe. On one hand- it seems like forever ago that I was crawling back into bed after my millionth bathroom trip in the middle of the night only to have my water break! On the other- I can't believe that T is already 3 weeks old!!! Things are continuing to go well. T is still as precious as ever and has really filled out. I was looking back at some pictures of her in just a diaper and can't believe how skinny she was! Before we know it she'll be out of newborn diapers and onto size 1! She is eating extremely well and breastfeeding is becoming easier and easier by the day. I have fed her in front of my parents and 2 of my friends that came to visit with no problems. I never thought I'd be the "whip it out" kind of breastfeeder but what else can you do when someone is here for a short time and she is HUNGRY??? I tried to use a blanket the first time but it was too hard to see what she was doing. Hopefully once I am at the point where I am feeding her in a public place- the blanket trick will work.

Yesterday T and I ran some errands just the two of us. It was the first time I had driven and the first time I had been our with her without FJ. Things went great. Other than that- we continue to entertain visitors and enjoy life! By the way- once google has updated for this site not to show up when searching T's name- I will post pictures. She is so precious and I can't wait to share!

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

WOW impressive bfing stuffs! good for you!

Can;t wait to see her!

Searching said...

Glad everything is working out so well! You sound so happy. :)

RBandRC said...

So glad to hear that things are continuing to go well! :)