Wednesday, July 2, 2008

google

When I googled my daughter's name- this blog came up. I don't want this to happen since this blog is my anonymous and private thoughts. I went through and deleted her name and pic to the right that was there previously. My blog is still coming up when I google her name even though all has been deleted. Any advice? I am afraid I may have to delete my blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I don't know what to tell you...that is horrible that it will still comes up...Sometimes I google something and a result comes up but then the site doesn't really exist anymore. I hope you don't have to delete your blog, but I understand if you do.

chicklet said...

Just give it some time to re-index. The crawlers search through every day or couple days. Wait it out and it'll be fixed:-)