Like everyone else I know who is going through IF, I HATE the 2ww. I wake up every morning and check the calendar as if my expected AF date might be different than it was yesterday. I am not one to claim out loud that I feel pregnant. The few times I have done that- I wasn't so what is the point??? But since blogging is new to me and I have vowed to make this part of my "therapy" to get through my life with IF- here I go...
No, I don't feel pregnant. No, I don't have any symptoms that I have never had before BUT...
I have had a few unexplained headaches this week and this a.m. when I was picking up the dog poop from the backyard I dry heaved several times. Now I know what you are thinking- dog poop equals dry heaving and you are probably right. But I just want to hold onto some hope ya know? Oh well, that is all for now. More later I am sure...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Here's hoping the heaving was a sign. Best wishes to you on this 2ww.
I know what you mean. I didn't even have sex close enough to my ovulation to get pregnant, but I am still analyzing every symptom! Ridiculous, huh?
When I was pregnant with M, a lot of things made me gag that wouldn't normally, so it certainly could be a sign.
Thanks for the comment - I've added you to my blog reader!
Post a Comment