Wow! I have been deemed a Rockin' Girl Blogger! Thank you so much Gabby! Gabby is who introduced me to 'how to blog' after I met her in an on-line support group for those TTC#1. I appreciate you including me in your blog and all of your support more than you will ever know!So now I have to include 5 of you as Rockin' Girl Bloggers so here goes...
***Sorry I don't know how to create links... Can someone give me the 411 for the future? :)
1. Chili over at Waiting on Two Pink Lines (http://wotpl.blogspot.com/)
Chili has supported my blog since early on (it is still a young blog but still) and I have stalked hers as well. She always has supportive advice and words to share. I am so glad to have found her in this blogosphere.
2. Kristen over at The Sticky Bean Conception Journal (http://stickybean.blogspot.com/). She has suffered multiple losses and has recently found out that her SIL is pregnant for the 3rd time, due for the 2nd time, when she should've been. It is just not fair and I feel for Kristen every time I read her blog. She also always has way cool graphics on her blog!!!
3. Chicklet at Blurb this (http://blurbthis.blogspot.com/)
She is very funny and shares her journey through crappy IF in a way that I can always relate even if I am not doing the same treatment. I stalked her blog early on and am glad I found it. Humor and the love she has for her hubby make me feel like I am not alone in this plight.
4. dmarie at La Bella Vida (http://labellavida.blogspot.com/). I have been stalking her blog lately and think she is absolutely hilarious! She posts lots of pics and has a witty humor that I just love. I always look forward to reading her posts!
AND OF COURSE...
5. The Town Crier at Stirrup Queens and Sperm Palace Jesters (http://stirrup-queens.blogspot.com/) for keeping the blogosphere alive. I love checking her lost and found page for new blogs and people who need support. She was also the first to post on my blog and put me up on her list of newbies so that others of you found me!!! Thank you for creating this community- it ROCKS!!!
Thanks Gabby- that was fun. I love this kind of thing!!! :)
BTW- I am STILL waiting for my beta results. Good thing it isn't urgent or anything! I am considering shopping around for new dr's. I just feel so completely helpless lately when dealing with my OB. More on that later.

6 comments:
Wow! Thanks for thinking I'm a Rockin Girl Blogger!! Who-hoo.
*ahem* I would like to thank all the years of negative HPTs for making this possible. lol
Thx again Lub :)
Aww, yer so sweet for tagging me! I'll do mine shortly:-)
Sorry the beta was negative.
Thank you! I would prepare a whole speech, but then I'd start to cry. And my non-existent mascara would run... But in all seriousness, thank you.
the 411 on creating links:
(a href="http://linkhere.com")Words here that you want to be underlined that will become the clickable link.(/a)
Replace the () wit <>
Thank you so much for the shout out! You are so adorably sweet!
I really appreciate all of the support.
XOXO,
Kristen
Thank you so much for the shout out! You are so adorably sweet!
I really appreciate all of the support.
XOXO,
Kristen
Post a Comment