Friday, August 17, 2007

Okay so after I posted yesterday I started feeling crampy. Yesterday was cd 29 (I typically have 32 day cycles) so that caught me off guard. Where is my magic 8-ball when I need her?
M- "Will I be pregnant this month?"
M8B- "Outlook does not look good."
I swear, any insight would help and at this point I just want to know.
I tested this a.m.- Usually I am not an early tester but I discovered the dollar tree tests. (I still can't believe the Dollar Tree has hpts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Well of course it was negative. The hardest part for me is that my past pregnancies (none viable so should be a hint) were so faintly positive that I had a hard time seeing the second line. So now I closely scrutinize the white background and I swear I see something and then I realize it is a glare from the control line. Sucks. FJ is going to NYC this weekend for a Yankees game so I had hoped to send him on the road with good news. Now I will just sit around and anaylyze every cramp as I sign that AF is on her way.

On another note, I have 2 friends from school who got pregnant over the summer. Both with their second, both not trying. Ughhh... I cried when I found out- selfish me. I emailed the closer of the 2 (the one that knows more about my IF) to tell her congratulations since I didn't want it to be awkward when we got back to school. The nice thing is she called me last night. It makes me feel like she cares that she's pregnant and I am not. It feels good that somebody is validating my heartache.

5 comments:

Sunny said...

I am still holding your hope. You aren't out yet!

You aren't selfish for crying when hearing the hard news. I can promise I tear up every time. Some days are worse than others. You can be happy for others and still sad for yourself. It is totally expected. I am sure when I get back to work there will be a million announcements. There are every year. UGH!

AwkwardMoments said...

It is'nt selfish at all for crying and feeling a bit sad and heartboroken at times like these. It's coping ang thats what you are supposed to do. Good luck on the last stretch of the 2ww

Ashley said...

I am sorry about the possibility of AF on her way...maybe there is still hope. It isn't over until the fat lady sings. As for the pregnancy announcements, your not wrong. Beleive me! I feel the same way when I get those calls.

dmarie said...

You're not selfish at all.

Aren't the dollar tree hpt's great?! I don't know what I would do without those things. Although it may be a lot better for my sanity if they weren't an option!

Natalie said...

I dont' think it's selfish at all. We've all done it, lots of times. It's hard not to be annoyed/sad/mad when others beat you to it without even knowing how hard it can be.