Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Visectomy??????????????

FJ had SA done today. He said it was pretty comical going into a dr's office to beat it into the cup. He had all the usual thoughts- how much?, how long?, how many men have done this here before me? From what I understand things went well. The funny part is he went to the wrong dr's office first and they asked if he was there for a Vasectomy. He said, "No, I am here for the opposite reason."

I am having some weird female issues. Not really issues but weird things going on. First of all, I never, ever (not in the last 3 years) have had cm. It is cd 8 and I have a lot of it. I am taking clomid which typically dries you out, but here I am. It is not ewcm so I know it is not some strange, very early ovulation, but still- I don't get it. Hopefully it will produce some ewcm in the next week or so so I can have a natural (well, natural with clomid) o and hopefully get preggers!

We aren't really trying this month, just trying to take it easy so we'll see!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Ha! That little mix up probably gave your husband a little bit of a scare! There is just something about the 'v word' that makes men shudder. :)

I have heard that Clomid sometimes does cause extra cm. The variables are endless with this stuff.

Good luck in the upcoming week!!!
:)

AwkwardMoments said...

i hope that you are experiences fertile CM .. and clomid is doing it's job!

Kristen said...

LOL, I'm glad your hubby got that straightened out before they pulled out the knife!

I hope the extra CM does wonders for you. Wishing you lots of luck!

Carrie said...

I had a load of fertile CM on my first Clomid cycle. Never seen the likes before or since. Just thought I'd share that!!

RBandRC said...

Creamy cm could very well lead to ewcm in a few days. I'm on clomid this cycle as well (cd 9) and haven't really seen much yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us! :)

dmarie said...

My husband always comes home with some crazy story...lol

Here's hoping you get back great numbers!

K said...

It's a good thing they got everything worked out for your husband!

Just add that one to the crazy- story-list of dealing with IF!