I wanna baby, I wanna baby, I wanna baby, I wanna baby, I wanna baby, I wanna baby, I wanna baby, I wanna baby, I wanna baby, I wanna baby...
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Beta was a negative
The dr just called and said that the beta test was negative. Lesson learned- evap lines do exist and don't overanalyze a test so that you make yourself see a line.
My name is M and I am 32 years young. I have been married to FJ for 3 years. We have been trying to have a baby for almost 2 years now!!! It is hard to believe since we never thought it would take long... I am a teacher in Virginia and my insurance covers zip with infertility. Life is hard right now and I am hoping to find some people to help me through it.
6 comments:
I'm so sorry about the negative beta. Evaps are evil evil things!
OHuuuuuuuuuuuugh I am so sorry this has dragged out for you!!
I'm so sorry :(
I am so sorry. UGH!
That sucks chicken butts! I'm so sorry.
Oh no, I'm so sorry about the BFN. So not fair.
(((HUGS)))
Post a Comment