Monday, August 20, 2007
one f'ing line
You know the feeling that you really get your body and you know what to expect? Well that is how I feel every month around this time. I have these symptoms that I am confident I didn't have the month before and I just wait patiently to see how it all pans out. This month my boobs hurt a lot, I was gassy, eating A LOT, some cm, tired, etc. So when cd 32 came and went yesterday (last 9 cycles have been 32 days), I was excited to test this a.m. BFN. Big F'ing Negative. Now I just sit and wait for AF to show. I am at the point where I want more aggressive treatment from my RE. I think he is leaving a lot of decisions up to me since I have been pregnant twice on Clomid (both resulting in m/c) and my insurance doesn't cover anything. So, this month when I call, I need to have something in mind to take this thing up a notch. Does anyone have any advice for me? If clomid worked twice- should I stay on it and give IUI a shot? Or should I go to injectibles for a month and not do insemination? I guess I will have to wait and see what FJ's SA says too. I just had really hoped to find a BFP today. I didn't let myself get all worked up about it, but its still hard all the same. Thank you to everyone for your support and words of encouragement as my first week blogging comes to an end. This is really therapeutic and I have really enjoyed reading about those of you in the blogosphere who share my pain. I hope that we all have some good luck soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Celebrate/mourn with a mgreat bubble bath an d a bottle of wine. I am very sorry you didn't get your bfp this month
(((HUGS))) I am so sorry about the BFN. I hate when AF plays games with us.
As far as your treatment, would your RE consider Femara instead of Clomid? I am just thinking that it might be worth a shot so you can spare yourself financially from doing the IUI route right away. Maybe a few cycles with Femara to see how you respond?
Just a thought. Feel free to file it under assvice :)
I'm sorry about the negative. I know how disappointment sucks!
As for the meds--I can't really say too much on what may work better. Have you had any other testing done? Like progesterone?
The blogosphere is fabulous isn't it? I haven't found anything this therapeutic in years!
Sorry you had one stupid f*g line.
Re opinions on things, I don't know if it counts cuz we're different of course, but my RE thinks IUI's with injectables isn't worth it. He believes the chances are too similar to Clomid so he likes Clomid & IUI or IVF. Don't know that that applies for your situation but... fyi.
Post a Comment