Monday, August 27, 2007

back to work...

Just a quickie post... I started back at work today (teacher work week- tww- ha!) and didn't have as hard of a time as I thought with the prego girls. I was so glad that I already knew who was pregnant and had dealt with it in private. My friend S did bring her brand new baby to lunch so I opted to eat with other friends- just don't want to do the whole baby thing right now. Then we had a team meeting (3 girls on my team got married this summer) and everyone claimed that we should not be surprised if they were pregnant by the end of the year. Ahhhh... I remember that naivety... Not that I wish IF on ANYONE but who knows if it will be that easy. It probably will be, who am I kidding?- I am the lucky 1 in 6 experiencing this! FJ's SA is tomorrow- he is so excited- yeah right! We haven't been allowed to bd since Saturday and I still had AF so its been a while. I am not sure what he has been doing (ahem...) but I am not sure how accurate the results will be if this is his first time, well, you know- in a while. We shall see. My OB called today to check in after his vacay- (another ob called to confirm the negative beta last week.) I thought that was nice considering how worthless I think his office is right now. I might give him one more chance...

On another note... Today during our opening convocation the Superintendent of Virginia's Public School System spoke and recognized 4 teachers as outstanding teachers and I was one of them!!! It was so exciting. At least something is going well in my life.

Thank you girls for all of the posts. I can't express how great this blogosphere has been for me to describe my true feelings. I feel like I have already made some good friends!!!

4 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

SUPER FAntastic on the Teacher Award- go you - go you - party like a rockstar! Good luck to the hubby tomorrow

Courtney said...

Congrats on being recognized and I hope that you all get wonderful numbers tomorrow!!!

dmarie said...

Congrats on the award!! How super :) I come from a longggg line of teachers, so I know how rare recognition can be. Congrats again!

Sunny said...

Listen to you being a fantastic teacher. WOW that is huge!!! Kiss your brain!!!