Tuesday, September 18, 2007
10 dpo and other woe is me's
I am continuing to feel crampy and crappy. Today my friend Steph asked me how I was doing. Just a general greeting that is so over-loaded with me lately. I was standing in the hallway as the students changed classes and I started tearing up. I told her that I felt like my period was starting. I got it together and went in my classroom to teach. I didn't think I would be effected by AF this month. I didn't think I had my hopes up. Why then is it so hard? To be clear, she still hasn't reared her FUGLY head but she is on her way. Life sucks and I am not taking it well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
UGH,,,, I am sorry that fugly AF is on her way
I'm so sorry.
Sometimes with me the ones that hit the hardest are the ones that I think it won't.
And there is no where to run in school either. Sorry.
I'm sorry the witch is on her way. It does suck, so don't feel bad for not "taking it well." Why should we have to take any of this well?
Don't laugh, the book is called Good in Bed ( i know , i know ...)
I'm holding your hope for you right now and I am officially telling the old hag to stay away!!!
Oh Christ. Poor you. Know how you feel. I sometimes still live in fantasy land that I will conceive naturally and am sad and upset when a new cycle start.
I'm so sorry you feel crummy. Try not to give up yet, though - I had cramping since 5dpiui in Feb and got a BFP. Sometimes cramping is normal.
In the meantime *hugs*
Post a Comment