Wow you guys are great. Thank you SO MUCH for all of the uplifting comments and support. I have written down your recommendations and plan to ask about the HSG testing and what our best chances are due to FJ's SA. I will also ask my ob if he can do the HSG and have insurance cover it since I have my annual exam on Tuesday. This week is full of opportunities! Ha! I went to pick up my prescription for 100 mg clomid last night and the pharmacist had closed early and isn't open today. So I guess this cycle is a bust. If I start it tomorrow it will be cd 5-9 which is what I have done the past 3 months. RE wanted to change it up to ccd 3-7 hoping for good results. I guess there's no chance of that this month. We just can't catch a break! Then I talked to my primary care physician and I have to go in tomorrow a.m. BEFORE my RE appt to get my referral. I just hope I have time and it all works in our favor. We have been screwed by insurance so many times that I am sure no matter what we try we will be billed. FJ was talking this a.m. about getting our pool's liner replaced. He said it would probably cost $1000 dollars next spring. He was inferring that we would just need to set that $ aside between now and then. I was like, "yeah but more importantly we need to set $ aside for IUI, IVF, ICSI, ART, whatever." I think he's in denial about how much this is going to cost us.
On another nigth we got a call from our friends Mike and Kenia and they are pregnant. They had been "trying" since November so it doesn't hurt near as much as someone who wasn't trying or had been for only a month. She is due in April and I wish her a happy and healthy 8 or so more months. I just hope I can join her soon. I wish hope was all it took.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hope all goes well with your appointments and I am still hopeful that this cycle has a chance.
Yes, we all wish hope was all it took.
If it helps at all to make you feel better, we have had to pay for all our IF stuff for the past 5 years. Thankfully it's not as expensive as the States but it still puts a large whole in things.
Have a good chat with your Doc on Tuesday.
Best of luck.
Yea, my husband ain't so good at realizing we need to plan for all the fertilization costs either. I'm in charge of that side.
I hope all goes well with your appointments and everything works out with your insurance. My husband is also in denial about how much all of this stuff costs, so you're not alone in that. Good luck with everything! I'll be praying for you! :)
Post a Comment