I wanna baby, I wanna baby, I wanna baby, I wanna baby, I wanna baby, I wanna baby, I wanna baby, I wanna baby, I wanna baby, I wanna baby...
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Vote NOW!!!
If you still haven't visitied Lori's blog to see what the Limerick game is all about- GO! There are 13 entries- all limericks. Go over and vote for your fav! Voting closes 9/12. And the prize is so great!!! Vote for me! (or whoever you think is best of coure- tee hee...)
I am glad you like teaching. Yes it is something good. And although I just skimmed your blog I could tell immediately that you had a good heart and this made me happy.
My name is M and I am 32 years young. I have been married to FJ for 3 years. We have been trying to have a baby for almost 2 years now!!! It is hard to believe since we never thought it would take long... I am a teacher in Virginia and my insurance covers zip with infertility. Life is hard right now and I am hoping to find some people to help me through it.
1 comment:
I am glad you like teaching. Yes it is something good. And although I just skimmed your blog I could tell immediately that you had a good heart and this made me happy.
Life is good, very good,
d
Post a Comment