I am so not doing a good job distracting myself from the 2ww. I think its because so many people keep asking me how I feel and when I will find out etc. I was pretty much forced to tell a few choice colleagues since I had to miss 2 half days and a full day for IUI stuff and I am sure that many of them have shared with others. So I am constantly thinking about how I do feel and if it could've worked and trying to stay grounded and realistic...
I hate that I had to take a half dosage (what is that- 500 iu?) of HCG Monday so clearly what I am feeling is side effects of that. But just to document...
I feel like I wet my pants all day long because I am just plain wet down there.
I keep feeling twingy things in my belly.
I woke up with sore nipples.
I gagged picking up poop in the yard and kept gagging until I made myself go inside and hung my head in the toilet bowl. (I always feel this way when picking up poop but I'm in the 2ww so I feel 'different' about it now.)
I am just hopeful that these next few weeks fly by and I can move on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I am so with you right now! I'm just ready for this to be over and just to know. I hate waiting! ARGH! Something to distract you...tell us how you and FJ got together or why you went into teaching? :)
Hahahah I am trying ot ignore ALL of "this" right now. I know everyone wants a full report and i just have ...nothing....
We can do this .. we can get past this together - it's excellent that so many of us are all cycling together right now
The 2WW drags, and you obsess over it constantly, even when you don't tell anybody what is happening. Hang in there!!!
gagging is an awesome sign! I'm hoping there's more gagging (and dry heaving) in your future. :)
oh, I long for all those pregnancy symptoms and side effects.
I am sorry the 2ww is such a P.I.A. Hang in there...not much longer now.
I know it's been a long 2ww, but just a few more days. You're almost there. :)
I am pushing the fast forward button on the 2 ww as hard as I possibly can. Is it working???
:)
Post a Comment