I am one of those cheeseball girls that actually like activities such as the one below so send them my way! In an effort to be good and not obsess about my current but brand new 2ww- I would love to do them!
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)Muffin Honda
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)Peanut Butter Chocolate Nutter Butter
3. YOUR “FLY GIRLl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first 3 letters of last name)M-Gil
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal),Yellow Dog
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Lynn Fayettville
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first),Gil-Mi
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink),The Orange Bud Light
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers),Douglas Louis
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Orange Ginger, Snickers
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ),Paterson Louis
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter),Kingsbury Kansas City
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower).Spring Tulip
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)Apple Shirtie
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)Cereal Crape Myrtle
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather + “Tour”)
The Step Aerobics Tour
Okay, that wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. So here I go with current stats while in my 2ww...
I had atleast 3 dreams last night that I am pregnant (each time with a different amount of babies...). I woke up early to take my temperature and it never beeped that it was done- so after counting to 225 (I have this habit of counting while I wait), I removed the thermometer and just decided to go with the current temp- 98.26 (yesterday was 97.72) so it looks like I probably ovulated. I will keep taking it for a few more days before I am sure but that would make sense since I had the trigger Wed. a.m. Oh well, send more fun 'keep my mind off of the 2ww' survey thingys my way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute game! I definitely have to take the time to fill that out sometime. Thanks for the comment on my blog! Our 2ww seems to be about the same. So, today we should have 1 week and about 4 days. Hopefully in that time we'll both get a BFP!
My hippy name is Orange Glaze Cinnamin Bun Dogwood ... I would like ot be refered to by this new name now ;)
This was hilarious! I had to snag it and try it myself. Hahaha!
Post a Comment