I'm pregnant. I can't believe it but I am. At 3:30 this morning I woke up having to pee for the second time last night (first time was 12:30) so I decided to go ahead and take the dreaded test. I decided instead of poas, I would piac (pee in a cup) and dip the stick. I dipped the stick and it immediately turned positive. The funny thing is I didn't even know it was positive until I looked at the box to see what this brand (I think it was First Response) symbol of choice is. I usually look for the + symbol with Equate brand so imagine my surprise when all I needed to see was a line in each window! Holy crap!
Of course I feel crampy and doubtful but excited all at the same time. This is the first time a pregnancy test has been clear enough for us to be sure, but at the same time, I am slightly crampy on and off. I know I am by no means out of the woods. I am, however, trying to be optimistic and enjoy this for every second that it is real.
First dr's appt is Nov. 6- election day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!! I can't express how happy I am for you!!!! Keeping everything crossed and holding my breath for November 6th. :)
Exciting news!!!! I am beyond thrilled for you.
Enjoy these days and indulge yourself.
OH HOW VERY VERY VERY EXCITING!!!!
I knew it, I just knew it..................
CONGRATULATIONS. Wonderful news.
Be positive and take each day as it comes.
HOORAY!!! This is wonderful news! I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear about your first appointment.
Whoo hoo!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear how things are progressing...
Woohoo! Congratulations!
Congrats! That's wonderful news!!!
WOOOOHOOOO!!!! Congrats!!!
OMG, I was catching up on the boards (3 days behind which is weird for me) and just saw your news. I am SO excited for you! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!
YAYYYY!!!!!! That is wonderful!
YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I love getting good news when I pop on!
I'm sendings lots of good luck and positive vibes your way for a happy and healthy 9 months! XOXO
Yay!! I'm so excited for you. I hope that your cramps are good cramps that mean the baby will be strong and healthy when you two meet in 9 months. :)
YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! I'm sending lots of positiveness to you from now through Nov. 6th!! Congrats:)
Congratulations!
OMG Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment