Friday, October 19, 2007

Prayer request

I took my first HCG shot 17 days ago. I believe I ovulated 2.5 days later. First IUI 16 days ago. Second IUI 15 days ago.
14dpo- sticky cm, sort of sore boobs, twinges in abdomen, insomnia at night, nap during day, not teary or crying at commericials like "usual"
Allowing hope to creep in but very, very scared about even admitting that. I will know either way on Monday. What's worse than waiting until Monday? Waiting until Monday and still getting a BFN. Please pray for me.

6 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

praying and hopin

RBandRC said...

I am praying, hoping, and keeping everything crossed! HUGS!

Natalie said...

thinking good thoughts for you.

Kristen said...

Hoping for good news tomorrow! GOOD LUCK! XOXO

Von said...

I have been praying.................
Checking your blog regularly for news.

Courtney said...

I hope that today proved to be exactly what you are hoping for. Thinking about you...