Saturday, October 27, 2007

scared shitless

Thank you all for your continued support and kind words. It is strange to be in this place that I have wanted to be in for so long. I am happy as a clam but scared as I have ever been. Yesterday while in the restroom at school a brief bit of confidence crossed my mind. Confidence that I am doing absolutely everything in my power to keep this baby and why shouldn't it work out for us... 10 minutes later- cramps like you wouldn't believe. I sat down and they lasted less than 5 minutes and then were gone. I have felt the continued bits of pulling down there, sore boobs, and exhaustion so I am not going to worry about that. I have been laying down since yesterday afternoon when I got home. I am scared to death to exert any energy at all in efforts to keep this baby. I have another week until my dr's appt and I am holding my breath until then.

FJ and I have both shared the news and thus requested the positive vibes/ prayer from our families. This includes my SIL that also deals with IF. They were pleased that we were cautious but claimed in unnecessary. I will see them today and hopefully everything will go smoothly. I feel for her in ways that she will never know and wish she was right here with me. That's all for now. I hope all is well with all of you lovely ladies. Thank you so much for continuing to read. I am here for you!

9 comments:

Polka Dot said...

Cramps can be very normal. I cramped on a schedule - mad cramping for one day, barely any the next. A friend of mine cramped right up through her 10th week and has a beautiful little girl to show for it (she saw the same RE I see).

We all hate this phrase but ... try to relax. It's hard, I know. Take care of you.

*hugs*

RBandRC said...

Cramps are very normal. Just try to rest up and do what you feel up to. I certainly wouldn't go crazy, but do things to make yourself feel good. I've got everything crossed for you and I'll be sending out positive vibes like crazy, especially for your appointment next week! :)

HUGS!

lady in waiting said...

i just caught up - excellent news and congrats! keeping hope alive for you :)

AwkwardMoments said...

i am going through the EXACT SAME Things mentally

Anonymous said...

Take it one day at a time, and try to balance the fear with happiness! You are Preggo! :-)

K said...

Congrats! Wonderful, wonderful news!

Hope your week goes quickly until your appt. all good news that day, too!

Kami said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! I know it is scary, but you can't spend the next 8 months stressed out. At least that is what I tell myself when I find I am getting worked up. Today is just one more day and it will go as it will. Hang in there!

Courtney said...

I bet those cramps are just that little one getting nice and settled for the next 9 months!

Baby Blues said...

Just dropping by to send positive vibes. The emotions you're going through are quite familiar to me. Just breathe, it will all turn out fine.