Still pregnant... I am so scared that any moment this happiness will be snatched up. I wish that I was innocent in this process and I just knew that this was it. But alas, after suffering 2 losses, I am more grounded. A friend from work hounded me until I finally told her that yes, I tested and when she asked, "and....???" I nodded (so I didn't really tell her per say...). Now she won't leave me alone- asking me how I am feeling, what's next, how will they prevent me from miscarrying, etc. I told her not to ask me about it but it hasn't helped. I am going to have to say something soon because every time I talk to her she says something about being "realistic" meaning I very well could miscarry. I think she thinks she is being helpful and agreeing with me, but let's be honest- I am the only one who can use my defense mechanism. I just want the world to think good, positive thoughts for me. We told both of our mom's- mine cried, FJ's said that I couldn't lift anything when we come this weekend to clean out their POD- fine with me! We haven't told my dad or any of our siblings. One of my SIL's is experiencing IF. She is very overweight and has PCOS. Her drs have treated her like crap thus far not prescribing anything until she loses 15 pounds. She is trying her damndest to lose weight but with PCOS it is near impossible for her. Anyway, I dread telling her about this pregnancy. I just don't want her to be hurt by it. It is so weird being on this end of it. How should I tell her?
On another note, I am virtually symptom-less. My boobs hurt the slightest bit when pressed, I have streching feeling in my ut that feel like cramping some times, and I am constipated. But that's it. I want so badly to be sick sick sick. I want this pregnancy to be so viable that my hormones go completely out of whack and send me for a spin. Maybe it is too early and I should be careful for what I wish for. My OB (with REs consent) prescribed me with progesterone suppositories. Only 6 come in a pack and I have to do one per day. It cost $50 and insurance didn't cover a dime- ahhhh, insurance problems- now that's familiar.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the awesome comments and well wishes. I need you all now more than ever and will be there for you as well. Thanks girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Tons of good thoughts being sent from this direction! You are pregnant at this moment and that is all that matters. I am so happy that you were able to get some progesterone so that you know that you are taking positive steps to grow that baby. :)
I am thinking very very very good thoughts for you ..
Sorry to hear about your SIL. I'm sure you'll handle that situation sensitively after what you've been through.
Sounds weird to be saying this, but I hope you get your wish and are sick, sick, sick soon! ;)
Sending positive thoughts and vibes your way!!!
Wishing you all the best for you and your little one. Sticky vibes!!!
I'm so excited for you! I'm keeping you in my thoughts! :)
Sending as many good thoughts your way as physically possible!
Sending tons of positive thoughts your way! HUGS!
Hey Send me an email .I have a question for you
Post a Comment